VoIP Consultancy and Bespoke Solutions
Fido’s team of engineers hold a wealth of experience built from years of working with customers on network implementations related to different PBX systems and how they operate. There’s a good chance we’ve come across your question or problem before, so don’t hesitate to contact us to see whether a member of our sales team can point you in the right direction.
SIP Trunking and ISDN Replacement
Start with a feature rich SIP Trunking service from Fido Telecom with all the inbound and outbound telephony features you need for your phone system. If you need to SIP enable your ISDN PBX then look no further than Fido Telecom who can help you make the best choice for your organisation. Don’t forget to consider our Network Access products for complete piece of mind.
Why VoIP, Why Fido?
Our customers work with us for a variety of reasons and here are some examples of the more common ones:
- Existing SIP users look for an alternative to their current operator.
- SIP Trunking features mean that in a Disaster Recovery scenario, calls can be diverted with speed and flexibility.
- Fido Telecom has secure access technology products ensuring the safety of communications and sensitive information.
- Number porting services that mean customers can move premises without losing their number. Some organisations have seamlessly moved operations out of the country to improve cost base and profitability.
- IT professionals and early adopter individuals enjoy being able to bring their knowledge into the work place.
- Our cost effective tariffs also mean an instant saving for most companies.
- Companies seeking to improve their competitive advantage with the greater efficiency of a mobile workforce, look to VoIP as a flexible communication technology enabling remote working without loss of contact with their employees.
- Call Trunking capacity can be often increased quickly without the pain of waiting for additional lines to be installed.
- PBX maintainer companies introduce Fido Telecom into the telephony solution as a low risk entry into modern communications.
Talk to our sales team to find out how we can help you today!