Thanks to FidoNet’s modern infrastructure and unique partnerships, we are able to offer you the complete spectrum of telecoms services.
Our partners are some of the best in the industry, and rather than trying to be fat cats we have decided to pass the savings on to you directly.
- CPS – Carrier Pre Select – Save on calls from your existing land line
- VoIP – Voice over IP – Use the internet to make calls from anywhere and save money
- Leased Lines – Dedicated links between sites
- Ethernet Reach – Dedicated high speed connections presented as ethernet in both sites
- SIP Trunks – Wholesale SIP connections for your business and resale
- CLI Presentation – As a wholesale carrier we allow you to present CLI of your number ranges (subject to terms and conditions)
- Access to the Emergency Services (VoIP)
- Nuisance Calls – Fido Telecom takes a strong stance against all forms of abuse and we will not tolerate any of our customers generating this sort of traffic. As a customer / end-user, if you are in receipt of Nuisance Calls then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details (time / date / description of the call) and we will investigate.
- Telephone Preference Service – You can register your telephone numbers with the TPS to opt out of unwanted sales / nuisance calls. Companies which ignore the TPS list are liable to prosecution and fines.
- Bona Fide marketing operations who are considerate and sensitive to end users are welcome however, and we offer a service where by calls are screened and blocked from calling any number which is on the TPS list. If you are a marketing company looking to ensure that you comply and do not wish to risk a fine then talk to us today to see how we can help you be compliant with the regulations.
Proud Members of ITSPA
FidoTelecom are members of ITSPA (The Internet Telephony Service Providers Association). We operate strictly within the guidelines of the association and therefore adopt and operate within both ITSPAs “Code of practice” and “best practice”. FidoTelecom regularly review and monitor our quality of service documents to ensure that we adopt and include the latest recommendations of ITSPA. Fido Telecom were awarded their first ITSPA Quality Mark in 2012