For business of all sizes, Ethernet is now seen as the obvious choice for voice traffic, IP and converged networks. With recent developments in access, it is now within reach of over 90% of the UK business population.
In Western Europe the market is set to reach €4.3Bn by 2011* and experts predict that, in the UK, SME spend alone will increase from £232m to an estimated £546m in 2013**.
The popularity of Ethernet is no surprise. it delivers a faster, cheaper and more efficient wide area networking (WAN) protocol for growing businesses. In addition, it helps to improve local area network (LAN) connectivity, from which it has developed. A proven technology, it is a service you can buy with confidence, based on a fast, reliable and cost effective network infrastructure for business of all sizes, Ethernet is now seen as the obvious choice for voice traffic, IP and converged networks. With recent developments in access, it is now within reach of over 90% of the UK business population.
Key customer benefits
- Cost savings. The price of Ethernet is not distance dependent, apart from local access charges, and requires less investment in network adaptation equipment than some legacy WAN options.
- Business efficiencies. All applications – Voice, Data and IP – can be run over one platform with only one network to support.
- Speed and power. Ethernet meets the need for ever higher speeds as bandwidth-hungry applications multiply.
- Scalability. Ethernet can expand as easily as a customer’s business does, and it not only provides point-to-point, but also offers point-to-multipoint and fully meshed connectivity.
- Reliability and resilience. Less investment is required in support and back-up resources.
- Better service quality, including higher and more flexible bandwidth for real time and business-critical applications.
In partnership with Opal Telecom and BT Wholesale, EthernetReach is a 21CN product. It has the largest UK network reach, the largest choice of bandwidth options, improved service quality and more flexible bandwidth scalability. With sub-10Mbit/s copper access available, it is attractive to virtually all organisations, large and small.
Want to know more? Contact our Ethernet Sales team today